°÷Áý

2019/12/12(11:18) from Anonymous Host
ÀÛ¼ºÀÚ : 티메 Á¶È¸¼ö : 412 , ÁÙ¼ö : 12
올해의.사람
³»·Á¹Þ±â : POY_main_time_cover.jpg (1099 Kbytes)

POY_main_time_cover.jpg

After returning to Europe by sailboat, Greta Thunberg greeted the throngs of press and young climate activists who trail her everywhere. She rested for a day, then returned to the sea to be photographed for TIME¡¦s Person of the Year cover.

The image was taken by Evgenia Arbugaeva, who grew up in the Russian Arctic, and makes photos of remote, quiet and unlikely beauty. ¡§When TIME asked me to photograph Greta, I was thinking how can I make a portrait that combines gentleness and at the same time courage. How do I capture the intense, focused gaze inwards as well as outwards, which I feel is characteristic of Greta,¡¨ she says. ¡§It was not an easy task.¡¨

Arbugaeva wanted a photograph that captured the spirit of the young activist. She started by creating a mood board with references from Botticelli, Monet, Norse mythology, tarot cards, and Romantic period art.

Photographer Evgenia Arbugaeva, who grew up in the Russian Arctic, scouted Lisbon for two days before choosing a rocky beach near the city as the setting for the TIME cover shoot on Dec. 4. Suyin Haynes

Modify Delete Post Reply Backward Forward List