ÀÎÅÍ³Ý È¯°æµðÀÚÀÎ

2013/10/07(10:25) from Anonymous Host
ÀÛ¼ºÀÚ : ±èÁؼö (okong87@naver.com) Á¶È¸¼ö : 497 , ÁÙ¼ö : 27
¤§: 2013.09.26 ½º½Â´Ô ¸»¾¸ in English
³»·Á¹Þ±â : 1-Untitled-1_copy.jpg (148 Kbytes)

1-Untitled-1_copy.jpg
Learning foreign languages is important after you have trained to read and speak Korean enough as a child.

Writing Korean
Cellular Phone - ¡®¼Õ¸»Æ²¡¯
Yourself - ¡®½º½º·Î¡¯
¡®~ÀÎ °Í °°´Ù¡¯ – we use this expression when two things are equal. Do not use it when you guess something.  

It has been changed from ¡®Cello Sonata by artist Seondam Hong¡¯ to ¡®Woman Rockband – BlahBlahBlah¡¯ at the Gwangju Biennale. Because of the pressure by the government. Their freedom of expression is suppressed by the government like a tyranny.

this rink is a article from Hankyoreh newspaper related to this inappropriate action – http://www.hani.co.kr/arti/society/area/551200.html

Baekhyun : What is your best movie ever in the past?
Prof. Gum :
I didn¡¯t like Korean movie when I was young. I didn¡¯t think Korean movie in a boundary of art. I have ever seen a movie ¡®Why Has Bodhi-Dharma Left For The East? by director Yonggyun Bae.¡¯ before. He took care of whole process (direction, scenario, making, lighting, filming) by himself. He felt same as me when he thought about Korean movie. and he made this movie.
After that I become to see Korean movie as well.

lately I like a movie by director Ki-duk Kim. I recommend a movie ¡®Bow¡¯ by Ki-duk Kim. I also enjoyed a movie ¡®Seopyunje 1993¡¯ and this is a real story.
I am not impressed with a movie lately but the quality is getting better.
I felt different when I watch a same movie that I¡¯ve ever seen before

Anish Kapoor, Object, Intangible, Ambiguity
we usually call a Object which is not functional piece in Korea. But, this is wrong. The Obect is a ready-made. For example Marcel Duchamp used a man¡¯s toilet as the object to his work ¡®Spring¡¯. If we make a nonfunctional piece, than we call it a ¡®Sculpture¡¯.

James Turrell¡¯s work is made of the Light. He drilled a huge hall to the ceiling, so that we can see the sky and also, the Light comes into the gallery at the same time. The light makes a intangible work piece.
*Anish kapoor
*Christo Javacheff

Modify Delete Post Reply Backward Forward List