ÀÎÅÍ³Ý È¯°æµðÀÚÀÎ

2014/05/28(20:17) from Anonymous Host
ÀÛ¼ºÀÚ : ¸Þ°£ Á¶È¸¼ö : 876 , ÁÙ¼ö : 36
À̾߱⠳ª´©°í ½ÍÀº ÁÖÁ¦
Title Á¦¸ñ:
Original: An Anthropological Study of Cultural Eating Habits in Metalwork and Alternative Mat.
         ¹®È­Àû ½Ä½À°üÀÇ ÀηùÇÐÀû Á¢±ÙÀ» ÅëÇÑ ±Ý¼Ó°ú Àç·á ¿¬±¸
1. An Artistic Study of Cultural Habits and Mannerisms in Metalwork and Alternative Material
2. An Aesthetic and Utilitarian Study of Cultural Habits and Mannerisms in Metalwork and Alternative Material

Focus:
Cultural habits and mannerisms

Posing question:
Can art and utilitarian objects facilitate and increase awareness of our understanding and knowledge of cultural differences and similarities?

Goal:
Via aesthetics and physical interaction, my goal is to enhance the viewer and user experience on my interpretation of cultural habits and mannerisms.

ÀúÀÇ ¸ñÀûÀº ¹®È­Àû °ü½ÀÀ» ÀúÀÇ °üÁ¡¿¡¼­ »õ·Ó°Ô Çؼ®ÇÏ¿©, ¹Ì°¨°ú ¹°¸®ÀûÀÎ »óÈ£ÀÛ¿ëÀ» ÀÌ¿ëÇØ °ü¶÷ÀÚ¿Í »ç¿ëÀÚÀÇ °æÇèÀ» Çâ»ó½ÃÅ°°íÀÚ ÇÕ´Ï´Ù.

Introduction: The introduction should state the overall thesis problem.
What topic/issue/area does this artwork explore, and why?
I find human interaction both inevitable yet perplexing. This thesis work will explore the cultural habits and mannerisms of varying similar and contrasting cultures.  I myself want to study cultural etiquette in order to know more about cultural rules: aligned with a study of culture it will be necessary to analyze a culture¡¯s history, religion, and language.

ÀÌ ³í¹®Àº À¯»çÇϰųª ȤÀº ´ëÁ¶ÀûÀÎ ¿©·¯ ³ª¶óÀÇ ¹®È­Àû °ü½ÀµéÀ» Ž±¸ÇÏ´Â ÀÛ¾÷ÀÌ µÉ °ÍÀÔ´Ï´Ù.

What are the expected outcomes of the artwork (e.g. consciousness raising, community change, technical innovation, humor, interactive collaboration, quiet reception, etc.)?

Mannerisms are executed with such frequency or habit, that it is difficult to analyze ourselves outside of our comforts. Via aesthetics and physical interaction, my goal is to enhance the viewer and user experience on my interpretation of cultural habits and mannerisms. My expected outcome is to help the user experience a foreign cultural through a cultural perspective in which they might not have otherwise been able to experience had they not interacted with my work.  Additionally I ultimately hope to stimulate cultural awareness.

¹®È­Àû °ü½ÀÀº ÀÚÁÖ µÇÇ®ÀÌÇÏ´Â ½À°ü°úµµ °°±â ¶§¹®¿¡ ¿ì¸® ½º½º·Î ¾Ë¾Æä±â ¾î·Æ½À´Ï´Ù.  Á¦°¡ ±â´ëÇÏ´Â °á°ú´Â »ç¿ëÀÚ°¡ °æÇèÇØ º¸Áö ¸øÇÑ ³¸¼± ¿Ü±¹ÀÇ ¹®È­¸¦ ÀúÀÇ ÀÛÇ°À» ÅëÇÏ¿© °æÇèÇØ º¼ ¼ö ÀÖµµ·Ï µµ¿ÍÁÖ´Â °ÍÀÔ´Ï´Ù.

Why is this artwork significant or important (i.e. why should anyone care about it)?

People should care about this work because it allows the user to directly touch, taste, smell, hear, see and feel what it would be like to be a person from another part of the world.  I hope people will achieve cultural awareness and recognize the differences and similarities in the human race.

Àú´Â ¸ðµç »ç¶÷µéÀÌ °¢°¢ÀÇ ¹®È­°¡ Áö´Ñ µ¿µîÇÔ°ú ´Ù¾ç¼ºÀ» ÀνÄÇÏ°í Á¸ÁßÇϱ⸦ ¹Ù¶ø´Ï´Ù.

Modify Delete Post Reply Backward Forward List